Monday, February 7, 2011

First Glass Candle Holder Finished

I added more drips yesterday and I like how this turned out, but I know I will get better as I practice more. I need to figure out a way to make it with out bubbles. I used the paint too soon after shaking it.
I tried a few different ways to show the candle light and how the colors show through. I am using my camera on my phone so it isn't the best quality. The picture above didn't capture the colors dancing on the floor like I had seen with my eyes!

In the picture above you can see the colors on the wall. It is much prettier in person!

This is the best picture I could get! I put it in the sink and it looked so cool! This is my favorite picture!
I want to get a Pebeo Vitrea 160 black glass paint marker so I can do some stained glass looking pieces and outline them. I think that will be a better way to design. I am going to have to go to Michael's Crafts and see what they've got! We have one a few blocks away from our house! Dangerous! Hahahahaha!
-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment