Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Cards

The first one is a funny story... I was looking for fish because I wanted to do a Valentine card with fish. I came upon a silly pink fish with legs and posted it on Facebook because I thought it was so weird and cute! It took a few days and finally my friend Kari found out what it was. It is a "Mexican Walking Fish" aka "Axolotl". It is actually endangered. SAD! Save this fish! It is so cute!
Check it out, it is an interesting story! Just click on the link above and share with friends if you want. Here is my Axolotl fish heart I made today...
Love like ours is endangered!
I also made 5 cupcake Valentines. I don't know why I chose cupcakes... Just thought they would be fun to decorate. I couldn't come up with many cute sayings, so I found a few online...
 
Stay awake... Cupcake!
Have a sweet Valentines day!
You are sweet!
Have a sweet Valentines day!
I tinkle sprinkles!
-Nikki

2 comments: