Sunday, February 6, 2011

My First Sample Glass Piece!

I waited to take it out of the oven until I woke up this morning. Plus it was too hot last night. As I do this project, I am researching and learning along the way. It is a lot different than painting on a porous surface. I also learned that if I shake the paints I need to wait awhile to use them. There are some bubbles because I didn't know that. It is OK, I will use it as a candle holder! Here it is!
I used every color to get an idea of what they all look like. I am thinking of adding more to it today. I think layers of drips will look really pretty when a candle is in there. Here is another picture...

My husband called this afternoon and said they weren't coming home for the Super Bowl! Well I guess I will work on this candle holder some more today. I will get some pictures of it tonight with candle light. I will also share some of the tips I have learned so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment