Friday, February 4, 2011

Wagon of Love

My Maid of Honor gave me this idea for the flower girls and ring bearer in our wedding. She used the same wagon in her wedding. I was lucky it matched the pink in my wedding colors!
She lined it with crushed black velvet and painted it pale pink. I found a wooden heart at The Dollar Tree and used a sharpie and a pink marker to do the N H N (Nate and Nikki Hart). I glued some flowers around the heart with a hot glue gun, then glued the heart onto the wagon and that's about it! Pretty easy thanks to Trina.

 I would have liked to have done a better job on the N H N, but didn't have my art supplies on me at the last minute so I made due with my Mom's. The kids made it look even cuter when the sat inside!





This is my niece Maddison and my cousin Dylan in the wagon. They are so cute I have to share a few more pictures of them!

Nevaeh and Nijah, our flower fairies (more on them next!)



I think they stole the spotlight! I recomend this to anyone who wants multiple kids in their wedding. It makes it more fun for them and they are less likely to cry... unless they're afraid of wagons hahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment