Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Glass!

Today I went to get my new van from my Step-Dad Bob! Thanks Bob! I also had a fun day with my Mom and told her about my blog and the glass painting I plan on doing... any minute! She really liked the idea and we decided to check out the Salvation Army for some unique pieces. I found some really fun glasses! All different kinds and all for a great deal.
The one in the front is like a glass tea cup! We got 2 beer mugs, 1 large goblet, 2 small Martini glasses, a large vase, and 6 glasses I have never seen before. My Mom thinks they're for sorbet. Thanks Mom! Oh and she found some work pants and a maternity dress for me as well as some maternity pants. It was such a wonderful day with my Mom! I really needed some more pants since I'm getting larger every day! So anyway... I am going to do a practice piece tonight! I don't know what design or which piece yet, but maybe I'll do one where I can use all the colors to get an idea how they all look. My goal is to post a finished piece tonight!

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment